
Last week we received our highly anticipated box from Brazil! We only had to wait a few weeks, but it seems like forever when you know its coming (a few weeks is much better than the two months that Daiana and Sebastian had to wait for their Christmas box). Plus we missed it being dropped off one day and Alex had to go to the Post Office the next day to pick it up. Daiana always shows us what is going to be in the box, and I think that makes us even more excited.
Here's Alex reading Nina's letter! We almost cried.On Sunday I had my baby shower and received so many good things that we've been wanting!
I know we are going to go through a lot of diapers, but I think we have more than we will need...at least in newborn size! And this picture only shows about half of the stash we have!
I've been working on Onesies lately. These are the ones that are done so far (from left to right):"N", a tie, "Oi" which is Hello in Portuguese, and the Brazilian flag.
One of my favorite outfits that came from Brazil...an Elephant shirt and matching "swim" shorts. He's going to look so cool in this outfit!

2 comments:
Eu adorei os comentários e as fotos e adorei muito mais que vocês gostaram das coisas que mandamos ! Love you
Dai
Hee hee. I had one boyish diaper bag for Todd. After that I decided the diaper bag was more for Mommy than baby, and I've had girly ones ever since. Zero complaints from the kiddos. I've gone through a few diaper bags, and just love looking at them. Yours is gorgeous! Everything else looks fabulous too!
Post a Comment