Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday

I spent some time reading on of my new favorite blogs...ART PROPELLED...today and getting inspired. Its so funny that the farther along I get in this pregnancy and lose more of my ability to sit for long periods of time and bend from the waist, the more I want to create. This coming Thursday I will be 36 weeks, which means that I'll be starting the 9th month! 9 long, long months of carrying around another human being...which has really been hitting me hard this week as Nicolas has been moving around a lot but because there is so little room for him, his arms and legs are becoming more and more visible through my skin. He's a real live person and he lives inside me! That's just weird to think about at times!!
So to celebrate being a mother and an artist...Here's Damien Hirst's "Virgin Mother"

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow! You're almost there! So excited for you guys! I love the stuff you got from your family in Brazil, and I LOVE the onesies you made. You are so creative!