Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13th

Hooray!! The Group-B Strep test came back negative!! I'm so happy that we don't have to worry and discuss what we are going to do about it anymore. And I'm happy not to have to be on another round of antibiotics since I am on my second course already for my second UTI.

Nicolas' head is firmly planted in my pelvis, which is a welcome relief because his feet can't quite get as far into my ribs as before. But with him engaged, my already little bladder is being squashed down even more! Just think, a UTI and a squashed bladder does not make for fun nights!

We packed all our bags yesterday and put them all together so it will be one easy trip to the car. And I'm starting to think about the food I should make to freeze for easy dinner options the first few days. I woke up this morning thinking Brazilian Chicken Dish sounds like a really good option for my first meal after Nic is born!!

No comments: