
Here's the closet full of boy stuff. Finally got all the cute little girl stuff packed into a tote the other day and little boy stuff hung up. I'm out of hangers though and I must say, he's got an awful lot of stuff already! And Grandma has only got to go shopping once!

This is our ever growing stash of room decorations. But with no furniture and no real place to put the "non baby" things that reside in that room right now, they all are still just sitting in the corner, most with their wrappers still intact.

I've been crafting like a mad woman the last couple of days, since I bought lots of cute, cheap flannel and fleece at Joann's the other day with my mom. Above is a ribbon blanket made out of fleece and leftover ribbon from our wedding. It matches a tummy time blanket that I have been working on for the last couple of days...I now understand why people just tie fleece blankets rather than sew them!

And I am making little pee-pee covers for diaper changing time with all my scraps. The only thing that I remember about changing boy diapers is that I've been peed on several times. So to try and save myself from this with my little man I'm making these. I'm not sure what size is going to make best, or if these are going to work at all, but better safe than sorry! At first I was going to attempt PeePee TeePees but everything I read said that they don't work and its like putting an umbrella on top of Old Faithful!

1 comment:
Hooray for boys!!!!
Lisa and Jonathan have the twin boys and Lisa says the same thing: it is pretty hard to find cute boy clothes. Good luck. I am excited to see you over break!
Post a Comment