
I can't believe it! I'm 15 weeks pregnant! It seems like just yesterday that we were on our way back from our Brazilian honeymoon wondering why I had to use the bathroom so often. We were lucky and got to sit right by a bathroom on the plane from Rio to Miami...but of course, it was BROKEN!
I had my first hurdle this last week...I came down with a UTI and ended up needing antibiotics. I hate to take them, but I figure I have someone else to think of also. So I've spent the last couple of days on the couch feeling much worse than "morning sickness" sick. It was horrible! I'm ready to have the wonderful 2nd trimester pregnancy that was promised to me!
We stayed at home and handed out candy on Halloween night. I was so much fun to see all the super cute kids in their costumes. Shaggy, from Scooby-Doo, was the cutest! He got scared at the sound the door made when it opened and that plus the excitement of candy had him jumping out of his skin. "Can I...can I...can I....CANDY!" I've already been thinking about what our little family can be next year...Dorothy, Toto and the Lion? Bacon, Lettuce and Tomatoe? I figure it will be a good year to dress alike since the baby will only be six months old and one of us with be carrying him/her around the entire night.
We are off to Carey this weekend for the first annual Chili Feed and Hay Ride at my parent's church. Super excited to be going home and getting some good food!
No comments:
Post a Comment