We will be taking our engagement photos on November 30th!
Alex found a great photographer on Blogspot ( http://ambersyczphoto.blogspot.com/) and we even bought new clothes for the event! The good thing about Amber, the photographer, is that her rates are inexpensive so even thought we are getting beach pictures this time, we could hire her again later for something different!! We are both pretty excited to finally get these done.
I've kind of let Alex take the lead on this because he needs these pictures for the DVD and he knows what he wants! It actually feels good not to stress about one thing and let someone else handle it...what can I say, I'm learning!!!
http://www.ambersyczphoto.com/
2 comments:
Way to go Alex!!
Cool! Engagement pictures are so fun! It looks like you found an awesome photographer too. :) I love keeping updated on your wedding plans, because it takes me down memory lane. :)
Post a Comment