
I've been thinking about boutonnières recently. I want something outside of the box and also something that's going to hold up to a day of hugging and the summer heat. I don't think I'll go this far, but I was totally surprised to find something blue with birds on it...it's a good starting point to think about.

Oh, so cute! Alex and I went to Disney On Ice recently and he found out that I know just about every Disney song by heart. Its so fun to have someone to be able to be silly with!

I was walking through Neiman Marcus the other day and saw the most beautiful thing....hundreds of butterflies and tiny circle mirrors hanging from the ceiling above the escalators. I just stood there in amazement and then almost biffed it at the top of the escalator! It got me to thinking how I could fold thousands of paper cranes (one of my favorite stress reducing activities) and hang them wherever the reception site needs a little added beauty or attention. Something like this only a little more glamorous...
3 comments:
OK, so wow your engaged. Congrats! That is so terrific! I love all your ideas. How fun. It seems like it is all coming together. you already have your dress. Your on top of things. I was still doing fittings up to the day before my wedding.- slightly stressful. Cute blog
Tiffany-
Congrats on the engagement:) sorry to hear you havent been feeling well but it seems like its been going around i've been sick the last week too. hope things are going well for you:)
Who knew that your talent of folding paper cranes would come in so handy!! Just imagine all the colors and sizes you can make!!
Post a Comment