Friday, October 17, 2008

Something Borrowed

Tiffany's Answers

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Alex
C-Cake or Pie: A really good homemade berry pie is the best!
D- Day of Choice: Sunday...my one and only true day off
E- Essential Item (s): my purse, my cell phone, lip gloss, sunglasses, and my flip-flops
F-Favorite Color: pink, brown and Tiffany Blue
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy worms always...bears only when they are harder
H- Hometown: Carey, Idaho
I-Indulgence(s): Chocolate, eating out with Alex
J- January or July: July...summer is just starting and there are so many fun rodeos and fairs to go to. January is when winter feels like its going to drag on forever!
K-Kids: I want at least two, maybe three or four if everything goes well with the first two.
L- Like or Love: I like to be liked, but I loved to be loved!
M- Marriage Date: July 25, 2009
N- Number of Siblings: 2...Shelley and Mandie
O- Oranges or Apples: crisp, juicy red apples
P- Phobias or Fears: crawly things on my skin, things that go bump in the night, being alone in strange places.
Q-Quote(s): Anything by Emerson or Van Gogh... Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
R- Reason To Smile: Waking up every morning and knowing that I'm alive and well and I have the love of my life waiting for me.
S- Season: right when summer and fall meet.
T- Talents: I can burp really loud and I hear that I'm pretty creative.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: When I was little I used to introduce myself to people like, "My name is TifersArie and I wanna be a buetiger (blue tiger) when I grow up!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Lover of animals...they just happen to taste really good!
W- Worst Habit: tearing off my toenails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Both through out the years
Y- Your Favorite Food: anything with rice or noodles
Z- Zodiac: Cancer

1 comment:

theatienza6 said...

I totally think you could do the 4 kid thing. It's really not all that bad and it's the most wonderful thing knowing that there are at least 4 people in the world that know you are perfect.