
Why do invitations have to be so darn expensive. Anytime that you want more than a single piece of paper that was printed on a laser-jet you have to pay an arm and a leg! Being a printmaker, of course, my tastes go towards handmade letterpress invitations...but WOW, those are expensive...and they should be since they are each a work of art. I painfully remember my journey into letterpress that set me back 24 hours with nothing to show for it at the end. ITS HARD!
Ultimately we are looking for something that has a pocket and can be folded up into an envelope (see above). I'd like something that looks modern...read not something that shouldn't have been made after 1989...yuck, there are a lot of ugly invitations out there. And of course, all of those are cheap!! And something that follows the theme.

This goes with the bird theme.

I really like the graphic style of this one...wallpaper like design in the back with a bold flower on the top...Just my sort of style.




1 comment:
Trust me I know how hard it is to pick out invites. Ryan and I spent forever looking at them. Seems everyone does the same type anymore also. Good luck girl. it will all turn out great i am sure.
Post a Comment