
So here it is: more inspirations. These are the things I've found in the last couple of days that have gotten me thinking. This is the color suit that I'd love for Alex, Sebastian, and our fathers to wear...but Alex is hesitating. He's always thought of brown as dirty rather than a great compliment to Tiffany/Robin's Egg Blue. Although, I think he's coming around to my way of thinking!

This is the dress I'd like my bridesmaids to wear, except in another color of blue (see below). It has a vintage feel to it and I think it will flatter all of them.

So I think I've Xed the beach theme...I just don't think that the beach in Idaho is going to look right. I've been thinking of places where we could have the wedding and/or reception and I've been dreaming of finding a rustic barn/building. I think birds, eggs, nests and houses would look super cute in that kind of space. Top it all off with trees laden with white Christmas twinklers and I think it will be wonderful!

Here's a picture of cake I found...I've been trying to think of a way of presenting the cake as a real show-stopper. I don't just want some white cake on a table in the corner. I want "Wow, do you remember Tiffany and Alex's cake when they got married?" It would be really simple to find a wreath that fits around the base of the cake too.

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird" is our new theme. It comes from one of the first movies we ever watched together (and it just so happens that it is one of my favorite), "The Notebook". I think these two birds, or something like them, would look really cute as the front of the invitations, as part of the decor and handprinted on the programs or favors.
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Do you ever watch "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway"? If you don't it's on Style. It's soooo much fun to watch and they have some really good ideas. Your cake comment made me think of it since on one of the episodes the whole wedding was designed around th cake. The couple had the same idea that they wanted the guests to remember their wedding for the cake. I'm gettng soooooo excited for you. I absolutley LOVE weddings and births. In my next life I want to be a wedding planner and a doula(if I could be of any help without passing out).
I'm kinda sad that you are losing the beach feel. While an outdoorsy thing makes more sense, the beach thing was more you.
Do I need to start looking for cute bird houses or are you planning on building them yourself??
i think the cake is beautiful
Post a Comment