Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh No, Snow!

Oh, the good ole days of spending the weekends at the beach!

Alex and woke up this morning to the dreaded white stuff blanketing the ground...and it hasn't left yet although the snow has been trying to peek out of the clouds all day!
This was the conversation that Alex and I had this morning via Blackberry Messanger:
Tiffany: Were you surprised to find snow all over this morning? I was!!
Alex: Yes ... I was in panic, not surprised! P A N I C
Tiffany: Oh baby :( Why?
Alex: F R E A K I N G O U T :) Crazy people driving!
Tiffany: Yes the first snow is always the worst

At lunch time, Alex was pretty sure that every day with snow should be a reason to be able to stay at home under the nice warm covers! But he was a trooper and made it through! I know its hard for him, and he really misses the beach.

Thank you, Baby, for letting us move to Idaho to be closer to my family, even if that meant you had to deal with snow all winter long!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Every winter I think, why, WHY did my family choose Idaho!!???