

The wedding quilt is starting to come all together. I've finished sewing together all the yo-yos that I was working on before the wedding and have now started making yo-yos for the borders. Right now the quilt is 16 yo-yos by 25 yo-yos.
I still have yo-yos left over from the main quilt but not enough of everyone to continue making it bigger. Pretty sad that I went to all that trouble and then I got stuck. But I'm thinking of putting my left over yo-yos on Etsy for sale. I'm sure there are lots of people out there that don't want to go to all the trouble of making the little yo-yos for a quilt!
1 comment:
Tiff, this is beautiful! I can't even begin to think how much time and effort it must have taken. I'm super impressed. As a side note to you comment on my blog, the Walmart baby powder uses cornstarch, not talc. :) I hope your pregnancy is going well! Can't wait to find out what you're having...
Post a Comment