Little Baby Santos is going to turn 11 weeks old this week! And he/she has still been causing me a lot of ickiness all day long. We stayed home all Sunday because I fell asleep on the floor for a few hours and still felt horrible when I woke up from my unconventional nap! I've been getting up at around three or four every morning and not being able to go back to sleep because the dry air here in Idaho is making Alex "breathe" so loud while he sleeps. So on top of being icky all day, I'm tired and my shoulder really hurts from sleeping on the floor!But good news, my nap just happened to take place at our new rental house! We moved in last week and then my parents came over this weekend to help us move in our new bed and couch! It almost feels like home! Now we are waiting to get a trash can so we can move out all the cardboard that is taking up a considerable amount of our garage (thanks for all the wedding presents by the way...I'm finally getting to use them). Its so nice to finally have our own space again!
It snowed up in the mountains the last few days, which is really weird considering that the leaves haven't even changed colors and fallen off the trees yet! I can't believe that October is here and soon it will be winter. Recently I've been thinking about what I'll do once my belly gets too big for my winter coat...Although it has snaps and I could just hang the baby out in the cold, I think I'll have to break down and find something bigger to wear come January or so! I'll miss you beautiful winter coat that I have yet to really break in...I love you and I'll promise to wear you more next year.
Other happy news... Brazil won the bid for the summer 2016 Olympic Games (although in Brazil it will technically be winter). We are so excited here in the Santos household and are already thinking about the wonderful family vacation we could take! Its weird to think that our baby will be 6 years old by the time it rolls around...that seems like a lifetime, but I'm sure it won't be! Yay, Congratulations Brazil on being the first South American country to hold the Olympics! We are so proud to be able to call you (Second) Home!
4 comments:
Yeah, almost done with the first trimester! Then hopefully the ickiness will go away. Congrats on your new place!
congrats on the baby news and being moved into the new place..you should look into a humidfier for putting moisture in the air, i notice that the last time i went back i had to use one and it helped.
Aww I love seeing 3D ultrasound pictures. Very cool. I agree with Annette- Hopefully the ickiness will go away at the beginning of the 2nd trimester. Have fun getting settled in to your new place.
Being sick stinks! I'm so sorry for that, but it seriously is worth it (are you getting tired of hearing that?) Ginger tea and supplements worked wonders for a little while on me...and then we stepped it up to Zofran. I was the first pregnant patient my doctor had on it for so long, but hey, no webbed feet on any of my girls:) Take care and sleep as much as you can...
Post a Comment