I've been waiting so long to write this blog! As some of you may know and some of you may not know....Alex and I were officially married in December! We decided kind of last minute while we were home in Idaho to start our married life quietly, seven months before anybody else would know. We stopped in Shoshone (we didn't want the Mountain Express or Journal to spill the beans), got the license and invited a few special people to stay late after church to witness. It was such a beautiful moment together and has allowed us to move on with our lives here in Florida. Alex was able to start work on his greencard application (he got it in the mail right before he flew to Idaho) and I was able to move out of my boss' house and be a less stressed employee!
Of course, it was a hard secret to keep, and a few people (SHELLEY) didn't keep their mouths shut at all! We never wanted to keep people out of our lives, but I, especially, didn't want everyone thinking we were having a shotgun wedding because of an "accident" or anything.
So there, the secret is out of the bag! Enjoy! Alex is calling me, if you excuse me I have to go be married!
1 comment:
I totally didn't know, so what did you do st your second wedding. Congrats, and I am glad you didn't have to be engaged for that long. When you find the one you love, you just want to be married. I love your pictures by the way.
Erika
Post a Comment