Thursday, May 14, 2009

Q&A and Update

I don't know if people just aren't watching their DVDs that came with the invitation or what, but we've had several people ask us questions that are answered on the DVD (IE "Where are you registered?", "Where's the wedding going to be?"). You have to watch through the opening video montage and then you come to a menu that should answer most all of the questions.

But to answer a few, we are registered at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond. I'm going there next to check to make sure everything is updated and there aren't things on the list that you can't buy anymore.

The wedding is going to take place at a family friends' house in Croy Creek Canyon in Hailey, Idaho. Later Alex and I will put a detailed map on the blog to give you a better idea and better directions, as Google Earth lists the road as another name.

We are looking forward to celebrating with everyone and hope you all can make it...remember to send in those RSVPs so we know you are coming!

I bought my veil today from my favorite website: Etsy.com!
I'm so excited that I finally decided on one. It is the last thing that I had to decide on for my dress. I fell in love with one and by the time I went to buy it today it had already sold...so I had to special order it. It shouldn't take too much longer to get and it is only a little more expensive. I can't wait to try on everything together and see if I need to get anything else, like jewelry.

I leave for Idaho in less than a month. It will be good to be home and be able to start getting everything together. I'm sending a big box home filled with ribbons, odd and ends and the bird Salt and Pepper shakers that Alex and I drove all over South Florida looking for last weekend.

The quilt is coming along slowly but surely. At last count I had about 400 yo-yos and I'm sure that I've finished about a hundred more since then! I bought the backing fabric so now I need a good day to figure out all the details and get everything mapped out.

Alex has been working so hard the last couple of months to get all of his Visa paperwork turned in before we head to Idaho for the wedding. And the SUPER EXCITING news is that as of Monday he is a Permanant Resident of the United States of America. They stamped his passport while we were in the office at the interview and he should be getting all the official paperwork in the mail in a few weeks!!!! We are so excited about this!!

1 comment:

Daiana Singer said...

Congratulations on everything you are doing !!! The wedding will be beautiful because you love it !!!

Kisses