Instead of going to Brazil in February for a friend's wedding, we've decided to go in August for our honeymoon. We'll have 2 weeks to spend in my Country (Brazil) so I can show Tiffany my places, friends and family ... so many things I want to show her!The first week we will be in south Brazil, including Curitiba, Florianopolis and Joinville. Curitiba is the place where my family is currently living. Joinville is were I was born and also where 80% of my family live. Florianopolis is this beautiful island which Tiffany needs to check out ...
In the 2nd week I'm planning to spend some "couple" time with her. Rio de Janeiro is our destination and guess who will be our guide? Tiffany! She's been there before so it is going to be her job to entertain me ... : )
Hopefully the weather won't be so cold (summer here is winter there) and we will be able to have a good time ... and hopefully one day I'll bring her entire family to get to know Brazil!
Alex
3 comments:
I look forward to the day when we all get to go to Brazil! Hopefully Tif remembers enough of Rio to be a good tour guide for you Alex...love you guys
Tom would be so Jealous! He lived in Salvador-Bahia for a while. He loves it and especially misses the people and the food. He would say he has saudades.
I'm all for going to Brazil! I think that would be a great family vacation. You do know about Dad's sudden fear of airplanes, right?
Post a Comment