Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cake Tasting and Photoshop


I feel horrible that I haven't posted in a while, but I just haven't been in a writing mood.
Thankfully, a lot of the stress that I was experiencing with wedding planning disappeared while I was in Idaho. Things are much more laid back there and I was able to sit down with my family and hand out some assignments for everyone to be working on. Alex and I were also able to have an impromptu cake tasting while in Idaho.
I surprised myself this weekend while we were working with the girl that has been "designing" our invitations...She came right out and told us that she doesn't know how to use Photoshop...and three weeks ago I might have broken down and cried for three hours with that added stress...but since I came back with a more laid back attitude I let it slide off and let Alex fix all the problems. I'm still disappointed in myself that I didn't check out her experience more before I hired her...I mean, come on, if you are going to work in this business shouldn't you have experience with the most common designing software? Anyways...I go in today to see the final proof of the invitation and envelope seal!! I can't wait to have them in my hand and finally be done with all the drama!

No comments: